The Thomas Paul Pillows are made from 100% silk twill and are reminiscent of a great vintage scarf. The pattern mix of the silk twill collection embraces the feel of moroccon tiles, retro flocked wallpaper, birds and flowers. Chic designs enrich any room and make a stylish and polished statement. This contemporary pillow has printed front and solid color back. Invisible zipper closure and a 95/5 feather/down insert. taffeta lining fabric The pillow size is 22 x 22. Colors are black and off-white.Thomas Paul pillows are limited quantities of exclusive designs, hand silk-screened and hand sewn. With such a wide array of pattern and color, you are sure to find just the right special pillow to brighten up your home.

The Thomas Paul Rug Collection is made of high quality wool with the finest construction available. With a wide range of colors and patterns in both hand tufted pile rugs, and hand woven durries, you are sure to find the right rug to fit your room.The Thomas Paul pillows are made from 100% silk twill. Thomas Paul pillows are an easy way to perk up a sofa, chair or bed. Trend driven patterns and colors in coordinating palettes make room makeovers a no-brainer. The contrast of the textured fabric with the crisp, clean printing of the bold two color design makes for an interesting juxtaposition that will surely add some spark to any dull sofa. This modern pillow has printed front and solid color back.

Thomas paul black pillow are made from the finest materials. The pillows in the collection are made from finest 100% silk twill. All of the patterns are hand silk screen and hand woven with the greatest attention in detailed. These pillows can brighten up any room. Luxe Silk is a 100% silk fabric, but is a bit heavier and has a soft, matte finish. If there was a king of color inspiration, I think Thomas Paul might be it. I was playing with some colored paper last night, trying to find a combination of tones that tickled my fancy, but I struggled. Please purchase online in Newyork city.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

میخک پلاس یادداشتهای یک دیوونه واقعی! Alicia Ashley Tim سلامت Amirh JS مرجع شیاطین مقیم : Revil4 فنی یار مبارزه با پارکینسون